Yields 12 cookies
- 3 each (100ml) egg whites
- ½ cup (107g) sugar
- 6 oz (175g) semisweet chocolate
- 1 oz (30g) Coffee Cherry, regular grind
- ½ tsp (6ml) vanilla
- ½ cups (65g) toasted and chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- ½ cup (65g) chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Melt semisweet chocolate over double boiler.
- After fully melted, stir in Coffee Cherry until smooth. Set aside and cool to room temperature.
- Beat egg whites with a whisk attachment until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and continue to whisk until a smooth, thick consistency is formed.
- Fold in melted chocolate mixture, vanilla, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until surface is glossy and starts to crackle.
- Cool on a wire rack.