Yields approx. 5 dozen crackers
· 210g (1 ¾ c.) all-purpose flour
· 40g (¼ c.) Coffee Cherry
· 7g (2t.) baking soda
· 1g (½ t.) kosher salt
· 500ml (2c.) buttermilk
· 105g (¼ c.) brown sugar
· 90g (¼ c.) honey
· 125g (1c.) raisins
· 55g (½ c.) chopped pecans
· 100g (½ c.) roasted pumpkin seeds
· 45g (¼ c.) sesame seeds
· 18g (¼ c.) flax seeds ground or, chia seeds
· 5g (1T.) chopped rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 350˚
2. In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients. Add the buttermilk, brown sugar, and honey, whisk until combined. Fold in fruit, nuts and rosemary.
3. Pour batter into a sprayed loaf pan (12x3x4) and bake for approx. 35 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
4. While still warm, remove from pan and continue cooling on a wire rack. Once cooled, wrap loaf and refrigerate, this makes slicing easier.
5. To make crackers slice the loaf into thin slices and bake on a parchment lined sheet pan at 275˚ for 10 minutes. Flip crackers over and bake for another 10 minutes or until crisp.