- 900g (3 + 3/4 cup) rolled oats
- 366g (3 cup) chopped walnuts
- 210 (3 cup) coconut
- 40g (¼ cup) chia seeds
- 60g (½ cup) hemp seeds
- 68g (½ cup) Coffee Flour
- 100g (½ cup) pepitas, pumpkin seeds
- 57g (½ cup) sunflower seeds
(add ¾ cup liquid mixture and add in after initial batch has been cooking for 15 minutes in order not to over toast)
- 600g (2 cups) maple syrup
- 400g (1 + 4/5 cups) canola oil
- 300g (1 + 1/2 cups) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 7g (2 + 1/2 teaspoon) salt
- Pre-heat oven to 300F.
- Combine first 6 dry ingredients. Mix liquid together and add to dry ingredients. Reserve ¾ cup of liquid mixture for pepitas and sunflower seeds.
- Spread evenly across 1 and ½ sheet pans. Bake for approximately 30 minutes, stirring every 7 minutes. Add pepita and sunflower seed mixture at second stir. It’s done when golden brown.
- Optional – Add in 3 cups dried fruit after baking and 2 cups chopped 70% chocolate. Do not add chocolate until completely cooled.