Yields approx. about 20 3-inch crackers
- 150g (1 cup) AP flour
- 150g (1 cup) graham flour
- 60g (1/2 cup) Coffee Cherry Powder
- 20g (2 Tbsp) Coffee Cherry, coarse grind
- 1T (8g) baking soda
- 4g (1 tsp) salt
- 225g (2 sticks) butter
- 160g (3/4 cups) brown sugar
- 80g (1/4 cup) honey
• 175ml (3/4 cup) buttermilk
• 23g (1/4 cup) coarse Coffee Cherry Flour
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours, Coffee Cherry, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and honey, and beat at medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture and mix on low speed just until blended and the dough comes together.
- Transfer the dough onto a piece of plastic wrap, press into a 7-inch square, and wrap tightly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 5 days.
- When ready to bake the cookies, preheat the oven to 350 Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a 1/8-inch thickness and cut into 3-inch squares. Transfer to the baking sheet, spacing the crackers at least ¾-inch apart, gather any scraps, re-roll, and cut out more cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes and then rotate the baking sheet. Bake for another 6 to 8 minutes, or until the cookies are dark golden brown and just firm to the touch. Let cool for a minute on the baking sheets, then transfer to a cooling rack. Let cool completely (they will crisp up as they cool). Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.