- 1 cup (140g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) Dutch process cocoa
- 1/4 cup (30g) Coffee Cherry
- 1 teaspoon (5g) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (1g) kosher salt
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (55g) unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/4 cup (43g) canola oil
- 3/4 cup (155g) packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (4g) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (160) packed shredded zucchini
- 1 cup (170g) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, Coffee Cherry, baking soda, and kosher salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, melted butter, oil, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Stir until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix just until combined. Fold in the shredded zucchini with a rubber spatula. Stir in 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips over the top of the bread. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and set on a wire cooling rack. Let the bread cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the bread and carefully remove from the pan. Let the bread cool on the wire cooling rack until slightly warm. Cut into slices and serve.