- 261g (2 cup) all purpose flour
- 44g (1/3 cup) Coffee Cherry
- 4g (1 t.) baking soda
- 226g (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temp
- 220g (1 cup) dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 100g (1/2 cup) white sugar
- 8g (1 T.) kosher salt *
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 15ml (1 T.) vanilla
- 272g (2 cup) good quality bittersweet
- chocolate chips
* adjust salt to taste
1 stick of butter = 4 oz. or 1/2 cup
- Combine all dry ingredients in bowl and set aside.
- Combine eggs and vanilla in a bowl with a whisk and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy med/high speed.
- On low speed, add eggs and vanilla mixture, making sure to scrape the bowl often. Once eggs have been incorporated, add the dry ingredients in two additions making sure to scrape the bowl often to ensure a homogenous dough. Incorporate chocolate chips with a paddle.
- Cover and allow to set at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat a 300F convection oven.
- Portion as desired and bake 10-15 minutes until set but not over baked.