CCF Corn Tortillas
- 500 grams Maseca flour
- 100 grams Coffee Cherry, coarse
- 972 ml warm water
- 14 grams kosher salt
- 60 grams shortening
CCF Flour Tortillas
- 500 grams all-purpose flour
- 68 grams Coffee Cherry Flour
- 7 grams kosher salt
- 10 grams baking powder
- 130 grams coconut oil (other fats, such as butter or shortening can be used)
- 390 ml water
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle and mix until combined.
- Portion out in to 2oz portions and roll in to a ball.
- Place between 2 pieces of parchment paper lightly coated with a nonstick spray and either roll out by hand or use a tortilla press to make a round that is approximately 1/16-inch thick.
- Place the tortilla face down on a flattop or a non-stick pan, leaving the top piece of parchment in place to prevent drying out. Cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Slowly peel the top piece of parchment away and flip the tortilla over, cooking for another minute. Hold warm tortillas in a cloth-lined bowl for service.